Changing currency from $ to £

When I opened my account I requested £ and for some reason my prices are showing in $. How can I change this? Thanks Gemma 

Sorted, thank you.

Edited by GemmaAllen
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, FayHarrison said:

I've changed a Form currency display to £ but when the Form is submitted the email still shows it as $.

Unfortunately this is a Squarespace bug, introduced with the new Form Block Editor. You'll need to reach out to Squarespace Customer Care so their teams can fix this. You can reach out to them here.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Hi Paul. Thank you for confirming this. I thought I was doing something daft. I've logged a support call to Squarespace who've also confirmed it's a 'feature' of forms so has been added to their developers long list of fixes.

As an alternative I'm trying to use Integromat web hooks text parser with email to change the $ to £, but am struggling with the string expression because $ is a special character. Ho hum. Will keep on persevering.

Best wishes and thank you for your kindness.

Fay

2 hours ago, FayHarrison said:

I'm ..struggling with the string expression because $ is a special character.

If parsing $ you may want to look for the ASCII code for $ instead (%24)

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Thank you, Paul, I'll give it a try. Integromat suggests using regular expressions which RegEx creates ^\$$ but still does't work. I've put out a question to the Integromat FB community to see if someone knows what the fix is. In the I'll keep on testing variations.

Fay 🙂