Moving Clients

I helped a client in the past on the Square Space platform, so I'm a little familiar with it.  I have about 3 clients that I would like to move to the Square Space platform.  My question is, what's the best way to go about doing that?  Would it be best to build all their sites under my account, flip the bill, and just recharge them the fees (if Square Space doesn't have terms against that)?  At the same time, I don't know that I really want to flip that bill every month.  I would rather have them deal with it.  Is there a way to build a site out and then pass it off to their account once complete?  The other option, I guess, is they'd have to create an account and give me access to help them build out their sites.  The down side of that is I'm not sure if they want to do that or not.  Something I'll have to find out.

Anyway, was wondering if anyone else has done something similiar and the best way to go about handling it.

Thank you.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived