Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How do you add text pagination to blog section in 7.1?

SacredEcology

Question

6 answers to this question

If I've understood you correctly, this will do the trick, play around to your spec of sizes etc:

a.item-pagination-link.item-pagination-link--prev .pagination-title-wrapper:before {
  content: "Previous";
  font-size: 22px;
  display:block;
}
a.item-pagination-link.item-pagination-link--next .pagination-title-wrapper:before {
  content: "Next";
}

Hi 👋 I'm a Squarespace Expert Member, Circle Member & only Squarespace Authorised Trainer in Scotland. 

Hit the little 👍 if I've helped. Need help? Get in touch.

Thanks, Mary!

This worked for me in SS 7.1, once I swapped the "Previous" and "Next" text. It puts the link to the "Next" post on the left and the "Previous" post on the right, which looks backwards to me.

9 hours ago, MaryPhilip_ said:

If I've understood you correctly, this will do the trick, play around to your spec of sizes etc:

a.item-pagination-link.item-pagination-link--prev .pagination-title-wrapper:before {
  content: "Previous";
}
a.item-pagination-link.item-pagination-link--next .pagination-title-wrapper:before {
  content: "Next";
}

7 hours ago, ilseS said:

I have the same question but slightly different issue -the arrows on my site (blog page) are huge, and don't change to correspond to text size ...I cant figure out what's wrong 

Can you share link to blog page? We can help easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care