Alignment of text over banner image in Miller template.

I have a large banner image on the home page of a client with their photo. I'm trying to add some text over the image in a way that it is readable/clear in all types of devices (responsive). I would like it on the white right hand side when on a computer/tablet, but just below the photo on mobile devices. I've tried different variations and can't figure out anything that looks good. The website is https://www.idahopropertypursuit.com/.

• Replies 4
  • Views 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/26/2020 at 4:32 AM, tuanphan said:

Which text

They want to add a quote in the white space to the right of their picture, which I have tried. The problem is that in the mobile version, it narrows everything to just the head shot (no extra white to the right), so the text moves on top of their faces. I don't have it on the website right now because I don't have the solution yet. I would like to be able to have the text move to a different spot (the bottom of the banner image possibly?) and switch to white (or a color that shows up) in the mobile version.

Archived