Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
FetchingWebDesign

Alignment of text over banner image in Miller template.

Question

I have a large banner image on the home page of a client with their photo. I'm trying to add some text over the image in a way that it is readable/clear in all types of devices (responsive). I would like it on the white right hand side when on a computer/tablet, but just below the photo on mobile devices. I've tried different variations and can't figure out anything that looks good. The website is https://www.idahopropertypursuit.com/.

4 answers to this question

Which image? Can you take screenshot?

Send me a message if you have any questions (free 10 minutes).

4000+ free code: Adirondack - Avenue - Brine - Bedford - and more (all 7.0 template & 7.1)

Useful guide: How to share url (trial plan) - 2 languages site - 3 languages

Plugins: Product Enquiry Form - Product Color/Image Swatch VariantLightbox Anything

Learn CSS Basic: Treehouse - W3Schools - Flexbox

Other groups: SS Customization Resource Group - SS CSS Support - SS Community

Which text

Send me a message if you have any questions (free 10 minutes).

4000+ free code: Adirondack - Avenue - Brine - Bedford - and more (all 7.0 template & 7.1)

Useful guide: How to share url (trial plan) - 2 languages site - 3 languages

Plugins: Product Enquiry Form - Product Color/Image Swatch VariantLightbox Anything

Learn CSS Basic: Treehouse - W3Schools - Flexbox

Other groups: SS Customization Resource Group - SS CSS Support - SS Community

On 1/26/2020 at 4:32 AM, tuanphan said:

Which text

They want to add a quote in the white space to the right of their picture, which I have tried. The problem is that in the mobile version, it narrows everything to just the head shot (no extra white to the right), so the text moves on top of their faces. I don't have it on the website right now because I don't have the solution yet. I would like to be able to have the text move to a different spot (the bottom of the banner image possibly?) and switch to white (or a color that shows up) in the mobile version.