• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
HBowers

Iframe code not working

Question

Hi all, 

I am attempting to insert a "Client Portal" into my squarespace website. The service management software I'm using (mHelpdesk) has provided a snippet of code, and the directions say to copy and paste it into the website to create this client portal. So, I created a separate page (Client Portal), inserted a code block, and copied and pasted the following code into it:

<iframe src ="https://secure1.mhelpdesk.com/SimpleSignIn.aspx?mhd_enc=UgHAQ7sd/rIy80k+cGc8wZrkYhUjiyius7ZSppP1MMs=" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%"  scrolling="auto"><p>Your browser does not support iframes.</p></iframe>

When I apply and save, nothing shows up. Completely blank. mHelpdesk support insists the problem is with Squarespace, and Squarespace support sent me here. 

Thanks in advance!

Hannah

4 answers to this question

Ok, I think the problem is my browser. I opened in Google Chrome, and after adjusting the "redirect" settings, it worked. But, I thought an iframe was supposed to appear as an embedded block on my website, not just a link? And, how do I make this work for clients who are using the safari browser?