Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Active style navigation links for external links

ss11

Question

In 7.1 I can create navigation links to blogs but I can't make them active style so they show underlined when on the page. Is there a way to do this with css?

Thank you, Henry.

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

The site is https://neilmullarkey.com/ Clicking through from the home page graphic goes to a Portfolio page and the two portfolio pages Learn and Laugh are  blogs. They don't auto show up in the top navigation so I used links Learn and Laugh - but they don't show as active links, underlined, when I'm on the pages.That's what I want to achieve. Thank you.

I've found this thread, and have the same issue with underlines that are too low.  The suggested code doesn't have any effect (at any pixel count for the underline).  I know enough to know where to put code and can figure out how to change some fo the specifics, but not a great deal more.  Can anybody help?

19 hours ago, MRH1 said:

I've found this thread, and have the same issue with underlines that are too low.  The suggested code doesn't have any effect (at any pixel count for the underline).  I know enough to know where to put code and can figure out how to change some fo the specifics, but not a great deal more.  Can anybody help?

Can you share link to your site? We can check easier.