max-width: 100%;
    padding-left: 0;
    padding-right: 0;
    padding-bottom: 0;
}
div#block-57e485f1e092bff28010 {
    padding-bottom: 0;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 3 months later...

Could someone please help me achieve a full width map too? 

I have tried multiple pieces of code but I keep ending up with some extra white space out to the side of my website. The map is full bleed but the extra white space is bigger than the page width allowing you to scroll to the right, which clearly isn't ideal.

I've used this piece of code:

[data-section-id="5ec4599562401642da88cf10"] {
.content-wrapper  {
  padding: 0px !important;
  max-width: 100% !important;
  width: 100% !important;
  margin: 0px auto;
  display: contents;
  }
.sqs-layout .sqs-row .sqs-block {
  padding-bottom: 0px !important;
  padding-top: 0px !important;
}
}

And you can view the test site here: https://clementine-sunflower-4f33.squarespace.com/config/

Any help would be much appreciated!

Amelia

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 11.25.48 AM.png

18 hours ago, tuanphan said:

I see you solved?

No I’m still having the same issue with extra space, sorry I probably didn’t explain my problem that well. 

I do have a full bleed map but the problem is it makes the page larger than the browser width no matter what size the browser is so I want to try to fix this. It’s really noticeable on the mobile version since instead of scrolling straight down the page it moves to the side as well. 

The map has extra space to the right of it for some reason, which I can see in the editor mode. If I remove the full bleed map coding the page is no longer too wide for the browser so it’s definitely some issue with the map.

I’ve made a screen recording so you can see what I mean, but let me know if that still doesn’t make sense!
5 hours ago, Amelia__ said:

No I’m still having the same issue with extra space, sorry I probably didn’t explain my problem that well. 

I do have a full bleed map but the problem is it makes the page larger than the browser width no matter what size the browser is so I want to try to fix this. It’s really noticeable on the mobile version since instead of scrolling straight down the page it moves to the side as well. 

The map has extra space to the right of it for some reason, which I can see in the editor mode. If I remove the full bleed map coding the page is no longer too wide for the browser so it’s definitely some issue with the map.

I’ve made a screen recording so you can see what I mean, but let me know if that still doesn’t make sense!

Screen Recording 2020-05-21 at 2.49.23 PM.mov

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

html, body {
    overflow-x: hidden;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived