Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

I'm using 7.1 and would like to add a section to one of my pages that lists logos of my clients in a carousel format. None of the sections or blocks allows me to do this as far as I can tell. I managed to get the logos pasted in but they are showing up in tile/masonry format. How can I get them in a row and with clickable arrows or automatic scroll through? Thanks!

I am looking for a solution for this too. Also I would like the carousel to keep running through the images without rewinding to start. I never solved this issue in 7.0. Anyone knows how to do this?

I am not using a blog. I just want images in a carousel format. I think Katyma is also using images. I don't see how the plugin can solve this?

I think you can do this with the gallery section. If you add a gallery section to your page and then in the options you can select "slideshow:reel".

This will give you the carousel, but I'm not sure if you can get it to automatically rotate through the logos.  

Screenshot 2020-02-04 at 23.52.29.png

No. Its not possible to do slideshow with Reel like you used to be able to make them in V7.0. I was hoping someone would have a code workaround... I have asked Squarespace Help and they had no answer other than they will keep developing.

I am trying to get the "reel" to play also in a 7.1 template.   If I am understanding all that I have found it's not possible in a "basic" plan?  Seriously they need to tell you that in a clearer manner.   I am digging and digging and can't find the "proper" answer to this.  

@Cindy1570048209 The workaround is adding an item to the store and make it unlisted. Then you can add the block. Disregard the message about paying to upgrade because you aren't selling the items.