Workaround for Aria Logo issue

When a combined text and image logo is added to the Aria template, it appears very small. (picture included) 

Before I added a logo, the site header said: Inherent Knowledge with the tagline Mine Your Knowledge to Maximize You below it. (picture included)

If the graphic artist just adds the logo image (diamond only), it looks good, but I lose my company name. (picture included)

Ideally, I'd like the combined text and image logo to be of correct size, be clickable (to return to Home page), and to not destroy SEO.

Is this possible? How can it be done?

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 11.57.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 1.08.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 12.00.48 PM.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure I understand the issue @InherentKnowledge.

You are using a Brine Family 7.0 template and so you can easily adjust the size of the logo in Design > Site Styles.

Create the logo that you want at a reasonable size (at least 300px or 500px wide) and save as a PNG file.

Upload it in place of the diamond and then go to Design > Site Styles and adjust the size. There are separate adjustments for desktop and mobile so switch the preview and adjust both. 

If you can't get the size that you want with the slider, click on the numbers beside it and type the size that you want, for example 300px.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived