Cover Page 7.1

Hey Everyone! Ok, so here goes... I am pretty new to Squarespace - I loaded up a 7.0 Template, not sure how or why I did this. But, as I did - I started designing within the 7.0 designer. First thing that I want to do is add a "Cover Page". I look through the list and immediately like the "Prism" option. Of which, you can add in as many photos as you like, it randomises these everytime the webpage is loaded and you can add in your logo and hyperlinks/buttons over the top (and you can change the opacity over the background) - you guys may know this already - but I will attach an image. Anyways, I discovered that the layouts in 7.0 weren't what I was looking for so was kind of disappointed - little did I know that 7.1 was a completely different ball game (didn't even know it existed!). So have now started another site with a 7.1 template - the whole site is now great, but there's no "Cover Page" option in 7.1 (queue tears). So I can't add in my newly found love of the Prism Cover Page - literally have been dreaming of this page. Spoke to the very helpful support team on live chat and they went off and had a look and got back to me and said there was no option like it yet, but it may be possible via code. Anyone have any suggestions on how I can create the effect? I did just screenshot it - but obviously the way it was, it was completely changing every time the page loaded, as well as obvious being screen size adaptable. Any help would be great! Thankyou. 

Screenshot 2020-01-16 at 00.35.40.png

Screenshot 2020-01-16 at 00.36.13.png

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3
  • Views 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived