Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Question

Hi!  Could anyone please recommend the best integrating Gated Content / Digital Membership PlugIn?  I am currently using Memberspace and feel like the integration is not as tight as I'd like.  I have to turn off Customer Log In functionality in order for it to work meaning that my non-members can't log into the site which sucks.  Also, I have more physical subscriptions than digital only subscriptions right now and intend to keep growing that way.  Lastly, my physical subscriptions include access to a gated section of my site.  I'm really just looking for a solution that integrates better with Squarespace and Shipstation as I scale.  I would appreciate any other membership sites or gated portal plug ins you guys use that you love.  

Thank you!!

2 answers to this question

Hey @Shereen! I'm with Memberstack and we support a lot of folks using Squarespace with a user login or membership payment use-case. Would love to get your feedback on our tool if you're open to giving it a try 😄

Best,
Naitik Mehta
Memberstack.io — add user logins, member profiles & payments to any website without coding.
Linkedin • Twitter