FORTE Template - Gallery Arrows

I'm noticing for the Forte template that the slideshow arrow (either the left or the right) remain visible while the slideshow is playing, even if the cursor is closer to the center... It only seems to disappear ONLY if u just enter the page & don't move ur mouse (and also that it's position is not near the left or right arrow)... In Mac, when refreshing the page & then not moving the mouse whatsoever (the cursor will be a black arrow), the slideshow arrows disappear, only to show just the visuals of the photos... If u nudge ur mouse even a little (which turns the cursor from a black arrow to a white glove/hand) then the arrows never go away, unless u refresh again...

Anybody find a work-around for this? Also, is it possible to change the style of the arrows? I'd much rather a white-fill arrow with not box containing it. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Views 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
21 hours ago, Originative said:

The same request. I've tried to change arrow color to white but it is not working. 
CSS is not my strongest side and i'll be glad to get help from you.
Theme Forte, page type: Gallery

Please request me in PM if you need website address. It's password protected.

You can setup password & share url

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived