Form Submission emails not being received

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

• 5 months later...

I believe I'm having the same problem. I've created a Newsletter block, with a Google Sheet as the storage option. Squarespace sends the information to the Google Sheet correctly, but Google doesn't send the notification email to me. I suspect it's because Google thinks I'm making the edit, rather than Squarespace, so it doesn't send the email.

I tried to get around this by creating a new Google account just for this purpose, but the same thing happens.

https://support.google.com/docs/answer/91588?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en 

Does anyone have any suggestions?

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi,

I am also having this issue. Have now had multiple new clients (that thankfully have reached out via other means) saying they completed the form but I never received it.

Yes, I have checked, spam, junk etc I have also had friends complete form, have completed it myself etc and it has worked everytime.

I have then checked my analytics and cross referenced the 'form submissions' I have received and they do not match up, so there is direct evidence that forms are being submitted and they are not reaching my email.

Help?

This is obviously hurting my business and I've had to put an apology on the 'form submission acknowledgement' saying  'this form doesn't always work'. Urgh.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Site URL: https://www.47woolshedroad.com.au

Hi,

My contact us page is not sending back to my email address stay@47woolshedroad.com.au when it is submitted. It is linked to Google Drive and email address is correct. I have checked all junk and spam emails but I can not find out why or where it is going.

Also on the same page, how can I make the tick box permanently ON to receive offers and discounts etc that is on my contact us page, therefore requiring guests to unclick if they don't want to receive it. 

Thanks,

Adam

• Solution
4 hours ago, Adambro said:

My contact us page is not sending back to my email address

Try sending the form to an email address with a different domain, for example a gmail or yahoo address. Check the inbox and spam folders as you did with your custom domain.

If the emails are delivered, it is likely to be an issue with your email configuration. If the form submissions are not delivered to either email address then I recommend that you contact Squarespace directly as forum users are unable to resolve technical issues with the platform.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 1 year later...