• Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...
On 9/21/2020 at 10:08 PM, lainer said:

Hello! I have this question as well! 

Site is cloudcommandsound.com. 

I'd like for the footer to be transparent (like the header), showing the background image of the main section rather than an opaque background color.

Thanks!

I see you solved?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 1 month later...

Hi all, sorry, just now seeing this! 

I ended up using a workaround that isn't my ideal, but it works well enough. Just to clarify, this site is in 7.1.

First, I removed the footer on the homepage by entering this code that I found elsewhere into custom CSS. (Really I just do a lot of googling and trial and error, ha.)

#collection-5f667875ea19332049d100c0 {
      footer {
             display: none !important;
     }
 }

Then, I set the section height to 100 and selected the last option for content alignment, so that the section content would be shifted toward the bottom of the page.

Then I added a text box at the bottom of the page and entered the copyright info there to match the footer of the other pages.

I  hope that makes sense! 

Unfortunately, because of the content shift downward, there's more space at the top of the page than I would like. But it's not terrible and it works for now until I figure out how to tweak that. 🙂

Archived