spacing between gallery images in squarespace 7.1 desktop not showing in mobile view

I set up a portfolio page with a number of sub-projects within that, each sub-project page with gallery grid images. The images have spacing between them which has been working fine on desktop view and mobile view until i logged back in today to do some more work on the site. Now although the spacing between the images still shows on desktop, the mobile view has the images touching at the top and bottom with no space in-between. I have rechecked the CSS codes I have added to date and can't work out why but looks like i may have done something wrong yesterday.

Help would be appreciated in getting the mobile view to work again. The site is https://purple-chinchilla-4bnr.squarespace.com/ and password Toronto2019

thanks

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Views 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi yes i deleted all css code and then added back in and tweaked some things that i now can't remember but have it working fine now. I am just about to post a new question about customising the social link icon so if you can help that would be great as i saw your 25 Nov19 post but can't a previous solution on the forum

7 minutes ago, IvanOB said:

hi yes i deleted all css code and then added back in and tweaked some things that i now can't remember but have it working fine now. I am just about to post a new question about customising the social link icon so if you can help that would be great as i saw your 25 Nov19 post but can't a previous solution on the forum

You can share link to that post, I can take a look.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 4 months later...

I'm having a similar issue in that the spacing is exaggerated between the images within the gallery and title of the images on mobile. Is there any code I can use to minimise this huge gap between the title and image in the mobile view of the gallery? (The first image here is the mobile view, and the second image is desktop view.)

Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 18.38.19.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 18.37.27.png

13 hours ago, AliceWritesCopy said:

I'm having a similar issue in that the spacing is exaggerated between the images within the gallery and title of the images on mobile. Is there any code I can use to minimise this huge gap between the title and image in the mobile view of the gallery? (The first image here is the mobile view, and the second image is desktop view.)

Try adjust slider height with CSS. If you share link, I can check easier.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived