Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Posted (edited)

Hey Guys,

I have a juice company, and we are trying to create an advanced checkout option. Right now all of our packages will be a 3-day juice cleanse which includes 6 different bottles. You can either pick from our premade options (with our recipes), or there will be a customized option, where you can select between 30 different ingredients and make your own flavor.

Is there anyway to make a drop down for each of the 6 bottles, but only have a custom checkbox section pop up if they select customized product in the dropdown menu? We only need the checkbox to appear when they want to do a custom, since all of our other flavors are already premade recipes.

Or maybe someone has a better idea on how to achieve this?

PLEASE if anyone can help that would be amazing.

Edited by Juicemade

A picture paints a thousand words for me. Can you share a URL or a mockup to help me understand the issue?

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm usually booked six weeks in advance for jobs longer than an hour.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need

Hi Paul, Thanks for the reply.

Sorry! Don't really have anything to show... but i'll try to explain better.

The 3 day cleanse comes with 6 individual options, which the customer has to pick. I picture 6 different drop down menus, one for each option. The drop downs are to select the flavor. Most of the options are an actual flavor, so that is easy, but one of the options is also a customized juice, which requires the customer to checkmark what they would like. There are 30 options to select from... Instead of having the check boxes under all of the dropdowns I was wondering if there is a way to only popup a checkbox form when they select "customize" option in the drop down menu.