Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
JonathanK

Disabling Folder Navigation onclick

Question

I am looking to disable the click event that takes you to the first page in a navigation folder; I want this for all folders in my top navigation. I am using Mercer. I want to keep the hover and drop down actions but when you click the folder text it is not clickable and does not take you anywhere. I have found many replies to this on Google but SquareSpace must have reindexed/relinked their pages because all the links on the first page of Google linking to the SquareSpace forum are dead.

2 answers to this question

Anyone? I know I have seen this before but SquareSpace recently reindexed their pages and the results no longer appear on Google or this site. Thanks!

On 1/22/2020 at 3:09 AM, JonathanK said:

Anyone? I know I have seen this before but SquareSpace recently reindexed their pages and the results no longer appear on Google or this site. Thanks!

On 1/9/2020 at 9:58 AM, JonathanK said:

I am looking to disable the click event that takes you to the first page in a navigation folder; I want this for all folders in my top navigation. I am using Mercer. I want to keep the hover and drop down actions but when you click the folder text it is not clickable and does not take you anywhere. I have found many replies to this on Google but SquareSpace must have reindexed/relinked their pages because all the links on the first page of Google linking to the SquareSpace forum are dead.

Can you provide link to your site?

Send me a message if you have any questions (free 10 minutes).

Don't send to forum message. I will check all questions via the link above