Disabling Folder Navigation onclick

I am looking to disable the click event that takes you to the first page in a navigation folder; I want this for all folders in my top navigation. I am using Mercer. I want to keep the hover and drop down actions but when you click the folder text it is not clickable and does not take you anywhere. I have found many replies to this on Google but SquareSpace must have reindexed/relinked their pages because all the links on the first page of Google linking to the SquareSpace forum are dead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/22/2020 at 3:09 AM, JonathanK said:

Anyone? I know I have seen this before but SquareSpace recently reindexed their pages and the results no longer appear on Google or this site. Thanks!

On 1/9/2020 at 9:58 AM, JonathanK said:

I am looking to disable the click event that takes you to the first page in a navigation folder; I want this for all folders in my top navigation. I am using Mercer. I want to keep the hover and drop down actions but when you click the folder text it is not clickable and does not take you anywhere. I have found many replies to this on Google but SquareSpace must have reindexed/relinked their pages because all the links on the first page of Google linking to the SquareSpace forum are dead.

Can you provide link to your site?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived