• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
JannickB

Add second subtitle to gallery grid thumbnail

Question

Hi guys!

Im trying to add a second title/subtitle to my gallery grid thumbnails under the current title text but cant seem to get it to work. I´ve tried display the description as well but without any luck so far.

I´ll like for the text as shown in the following picture and if possible have 2-3 subtitles.  

Sq.png.8c8c8c1f413226ed0ee8adc737ad2225.png

My website is: https://www.andrental.dk/

Any ideas and contributions are appreciated  🙂 

2 answers to this question

What a great question!
I want to do the same on the Brine template  (if it's possible).
A good soul to help us ? :)

@Pims and @JannickB, I wrote an article about how to do this back in 2018. You'll find it here: How can I add line breaks to Gallery Grid titles? 

When added to the site above, it looks like this:

twolines.PNG.fb2ee7727341a89f747229a6c4fdfa64.PNG

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm currently booked until the end of May 2020.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions for Squarespace 7.0 and 7.1: Enquiry Form ExtensionDate Picker Extension and Age Verification Extension 
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need

**NEW** Our popular Wishlist extension is now Squarespace 7.1 compatible.