Remove Blog Date on Momentum Template

• Replies 14
  • Views 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also don't see the date anymore. But you can try modifying the code slightly to this.

P.S. I worked on the dschool portion of your school website! The original developers did an amazing job making that website out of Squarespace (https://dschool.stanford.edu/)

<style>
  .collection-type-blog.view-item span.date {
    display: none !important;
}
</style>

If an answer I provide helps you, please mark it as the answer so others can easily access it as well.

I'm a Squarespace Authorized TrainerSquarespace Expert, and Circle Member and I've been helping my clients as well as those here in the forum and in various Squarespace groups with custom coding and support for Squarespace websites. I would love to help you in any way I can.

Squarespace PluginsBook Live Help | Squarespace Video Tutorials | Buy Me a Coffee

1 hour ago, yjchong said:

I still see it @Vigasan.

Can you take a screenshot of where you're seeing it?

If an answer I provide helps you, please mark it as the answer so others can easily access it as well.

I'm a Squarespace Authorized TrainerSquarespace Expert, and Circle Member and I've been helping my clients as well as those here in the forum and in various Squarespace groups with custom coding and support for Squarespace websites. I would love to help you in any way I can.

Squarespace PluginsBook Live Help | Squarespace Video Tutorials | Buy Me a Coffee

Use this in DESIGN > CUSTOM CSS.

#collection-5e14ae8ae375184c7b011c19 .date{ display: none;}

It looks like you have two different pages:
https://devbio.stanford.edu/david-hogness-memoriam-guestbook (what you're looking at)
https://devbio.stanford.edu/david-hogness-memoriam-guestbook/2020/1/7/guestbook (What you commented above and we're looking at)

1 hour ago, yjchong said:

Thanks @Vigasan! It's both pages and the last CSS code worked for both pages. You're the best! Are you still at Stanford?

No I actually wasn't a student there, I was just hired to work out some of the bugs with the dschool website 🙂

Archived