Template recommendation and shipping options

Hi everyone,

In browsing through the templates I see that most have very large headers which I am trying to avoid.  I am trying to find a template that puts the products front an center.  I have attached a mock up of what I am trying to achieve.  The home page has a paragraph of text with featured products with links for Buy Now.  Ideally the Shop page would be a grid format.  Is there a template you could recommend that comes close to this?

I also have some specific requirements at checkout time.  For shipping options I need UPS, FedEx, and LTL.  Some customers want to use their own UPS or FedEx account for shipping.  Is there a way for them to input their UPS/FedEx account info during the checkout process?  With the LTL ship option I would be OK with the customer saving their cart and filling out a contact form.  We would then call them with the shipping cost and complete the order/payment.

Is there a way to do this with SquareSpace?  I am OK with using third party integrations. 

Thanks.

2020-01-07_14h42_39.png

• Replies 0
  • Views 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived