Creating a User Login Page

Hey guys!

Basically I wanted to create a user defined login page on my Squarespace website. I wanted each user to have their own login to access a single page from the website. This might need a database as far as I can tell, I just don't know if Squarespace supports that.

I'm just not sure how to go about this, any advice would be great!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There no default way in Squarespace to do this (the user login feature Squarespace has is only for people to view past orders). You can build in this functionality with something like Memberspace.

If an answer I provide helps you, please mark it as the answer so others can easily access it as well.

I'm a Squarespace Authorized TrainerSquarespace Expert, and Circle Member and I've been helping my clients as well as those here in the forum and in various Squarespace groups with custom coding and support for Squarespace websites. I would love to help you in any way I can.

Squarespace PluginsBook Live Help | Squarespace Video Tutorials | Buy Me a Coffee

Archived