Object ordering on mobile

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you used an image block with text inside of it, that's the default behaviour. To get the text to appear first, you would need to add a text block on the left, and an image block on the right. 

If an answer I provide helps you, please mark it as the answer so others can easily access it as well.

I'm a Squarespace Authorized Trainer, a Squarespace Expert, and a Circle Member and I would love to help you in any way I can.

Squarespace PluginsBook Live Help | Squarespace Video Tutorials

6 hours ago, Vigasan said:

If you used an image block with text inside of it, that's the default behaviour. To get the text to appear first, you would need to add a text block on the left, and an image block on the right. 

Thanks for the response!

It currently is a text block and an image block. I think the issue arises from the text being wrapped around the image (which I want). 

Not sure if there is a solution or not!

7 hours ago, candco said:

Thanks for the response!

It currently is a text block and an image block. I think the issue arises from the text being wrapped around the image (which I want). 

Not sure if there is a solution or not!

Ah that's definitely the case then. Do you have a link to the website so I can see if there's anything I can do in terms of coding?

If an answer I provide helps you, please mark it as the answer so others can easily access it as well.

I'm a Squarespace Authorized Trainer, a Squarespace Expert, and a Circle Member and I would love to help you in any way I can.

Squarespace PluginsBook Live Help | Squarespace Video Tutorials

Archived