Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
camillexoxo

Squarespace Banner Design on Canva , Help!

hello all ! 

I was wondering if anyone knows the correct size for background banner images for index pages? I was using 1500 x 1000 on canva but when i upload the design it comes out blown up,distorted and also very blurry , even when i change the focal point. I only have a chromebook so I'm not able to use photoshop , but I use photopea & canva to create my graphic and web designs. Also i want to note that I tried using my own custom dimensions and also the canva web design template dimensions but eveything is still distorted. I am using the Stella template. Am I doing anything wrong? Ill attach screenshots of how it comes out vs. how it should look.

Screenshot 2020-01-06 at 4.37.46 PM - Edited.png

Copy of Carafe Health and Beauty Online Store Website.png

It's not easy for us to provide a specific answer unless we can see the issue first hand. For this we need you to provide a working link to your website. If the site isn't live, we need you to set a password in the visibility settings and tell us what it is.

When adding images that are being used edge to edge, the width should 2500-pixels wide or larger. Squarespace will adjust them down on smaller screens.

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm usually booked six weeks in advance for jobs longer than an hour.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need