Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Sign in to follow this  
brandifitzarts

Bedford Gallery - Can't Delete Image

I am trying to delete an image from the Beach Gallery that is highlighted in the first screenshot. I have never encountered this issue before. When I choose to EDIT the gallery, the list pops up to the right, not the gallery where I can add and remove images. Has anyone had a similar experience? Is there a fix? This is a customers site that I am an admin and I was, at one time, able to do these functions - as was my customer. We are having the same issue. I searched forum to no avail. 

Thank you, in advance. 

Brandi

Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 1.57.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 2.15.37 PM.png

The gallery itself is separate from that gallery block (notice has the top tab says USE EXISTING GALLERY). On the page where you see all over your Squarespace pages, look for a page called BEACH GALLERY. That's where the images themselves are stored. It's most likely in the section for NOT LINKED pages.

If an answer I provide helps you, please mark it as the answer so others can easily access it as well.

I'm a Squarespace Authorized Trainer, a Squarespace Expert, and a Circle Member and I would love to help you in any way I can.

Book Live Help | Squarespace Video Tutorials