Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
  • 0

Customizing Different Colors On The Collage Block


edustin1978

Question

I'm using the collage block throughout my portfolio site and I'd like it to appear in different colors on different pages. For example, if you visit: https://www.johnpattersonportfolio.com/#/zulily/, you'll see purple - which works with the presentation. 

628300477_ScreenShot2020-01-06at7_57_53AM.thumb.png.f221de919f7aaa84c93ae5303e8d15d8.png

However, if you go to https://www.johnpattersonportfolio.com/#/wizardsofthecoast1/, you'll see the purple again.

2085479565_ScreenShot2020-01-06at8_09_14AM.thumb.png.7c6d56f23f4a7fe1d3e73f8485cbaf06.png

I would like it to be a light blue instead. I want to customize the color of the collage for every one of the 11 pages I have. 

Please help!

Thanks!

Dustin

 

Link to post
  • Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

add to Home > Design > Custom CSS /* Page 1 */ div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1578074906228_52324 .image-card { background: purple; } /* Page 2 */ div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1578084749729_31301 .ima

Posted Images

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

/* Page 1 */
div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1578074906228_52324 .image-card {
    background: purple;
}
/* Page 2 */
div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1578084749729_31301 .image-card {
    background: blue;
}

You need to inspect html structure to find Block ID of 11 Pages. See how to find block iD

 

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

Link to post
  • 0

Hi tuanphanI'm quite new to squarespace, and for some reason, when I add the above, it doesn't work for me. Would you be able to maybe help me as I feel I'm being dumb?

Link to post
  • 0
4 hours ago, ayuye said:

Hi tuanphanI'm quite new to squarespace, and for some reason, when I add the above, it doesn't work for me. Would you be able to maybe help me as I feel I'm being dumb?

Each block has different ID. So above code won't work on your site. Can you share link collapge block on your site?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

Link to post
  • 0
On 3/20/2020 at 5:01 PM, tuanphan said:

Each block has different ID. So above code won't work on your site. Can you share link collapge block on your site?

Hello! 

I am also trying to change the background color of the text block on my collage image, but I cant get the code to work for me. I know what the block ID is for my images. Here is a link to the page where I'm trying to do this and this is the code that I'm currently using: 

div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1596642894060_96354  .image-card {
    color: #41c5ec;
}

Any help would be great! Thanks! 

Link to post
  • 0
22 hours ago, Recyclerevolution said:

Hello! 

I am also trying to change the background color of the text block on my collage image, but I cant get the code to work for me. I know what the block ID is for my images. Here is a link to the page where I'm trying to do this and this is the code that I'm currently using: 

div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1596642894060_96354  .image-card {
    color: #41c5ec;
}

Any help would be great! Thanks! 

use background, not color attribute

background: #41c5ec;

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...