Banner image on pages for theme Haute

Hi! 

Would anyone have any insight as to how I would be able to enable a header image on my homepage? I'm using the theme Haute which doesn't seem to have the ability to do so however the blog feature does. I want the header image to be at the top and full width even though my site width isn't full width. Ideally something similar to that on Bedford or Brine themes. 

This is the site I'm currently working on: https://seabass-arugula-rx3f.squarespace.com/

Any guidance would be appreciated! TIA! :)

• Replies 3
  • Views 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, unfortunately that's not possible on Haute. If it had support for index pages, you could've used that with some custom coding but it doesn't have support for index pages either. Your best bet would be to change template.

If an answer I provide helps you, please mark it as the answer so others can easily access it as well.

I'm a Squarespace Authorized TrainerSquarespace Expert, and Circle Member and I've been helping my clients as well as those here in the forum and in various Squarespace groups with custom coding and support for Squarespace websites. I would love to help you in any way I can.

Squarespace PluginsBook Live Help | Squarespace Video Tutorials | Buy Me a Coffee

On 1/6/2020 at 10:04 AM, ariom said:

Hi! 

Would anyone have any insight as to how I would be able to enable a header image on my homepage? I'm using the theme Haute which doesn't seem to have the ability to do so however the blog feature does. I want the header image to be at the top and full width even though my site width isn't full width. Ideally something similar to that on Bedford or Brine themes. 

This is the site I'm currently working on: https://seabass-arugula-rx3f.squarespace.com/

Any guidance would be appreciated! TIA! :)

Header image for entire site?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

6 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Header image for entire site?

I don't want a header image for the entire site as I like the blog pages. Ideally I just want to be able to set the banner/feature image as a header for all pages but blog page. Do you know if this is possible?

Archived