• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
ariom

Banner image on pages for theme Haute

Question

Hi! 

Would anyone have any insight as to how I would be able to enable a header image on my homepage? I'm using the theme Haute which doesn't seem to have the ability to do so however the blog feature does. I want the header image to be at the top and full width even though my site width isn't full width. Ideally something similar to that on Bedford or Brine themes. 

This is the site I'm currently working on: https://seabass-arugula-rx3f.squarespace.com/

Any guidance would be appreciated! TIA! :)

3 answers to this question

Hey, unfortunately that's not possible on Haute. If it had support for index pages, you could've used that with some custom coding but it doesn't have support for index pages either. Your best bet would be to change template.

If an answer I provide helps you, please mark it as the answer so others can easily access it as well.

I'm a Squarespace Authorized Trainer, a Squarespace Expert, and a Circle Member and I would love to help you in any way I can.

Book Live Help | Squarespace Video Tutorials

On 1/6/2020 at 10:04 AM, ariom said:

Hi! 

Would anyone have any insight as to how I would be able to enable a header image on my homepage? I'm using the theme Haute which doesn't seem to have the ability to do so however the blog feature does. I want the header image to be at the top and full width even though my site width isn't full width. Ideally something similar to that on Bedford or Brine themes. 

This is the site I'm currently working on: https://seabass-arugula-rx3f.squarespace.com/

Any guidance would be appreciated! TIA! :)

Header image for entire site?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer.

How to Setup Password & Share URL  Armadillo - Free portfolio template

6 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Header image for entire site?

I don't want a header image for the entire site as I like the blog pages. Ideally I just want to be able to set the banner/feature image as a header for all pages but blog page. Do you know if this is possible?