Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
headersandvolleys

Form Blocks: Multiple Columns

Question

I would like to have three columns in my form, under "Coffee Shop Supplied", so that users can input information for multiple roasts within one form submission.

For example:

Roastery Name *

Coffee Shop Supplied *

Column One.      Column Two.       Column Three.

1. Roast Name    2. Roast Name    3. Roast Name

1. Origin(s)            2. Origin(s)           3. Origin(s)

1. Process(es)      2. Process(es)     3. Process(es)

1. Notes                 2. Notes                3. Notes

How do i do this?

1954870431_FormScreenshot.thumb.png.896bcd1039ddd02228544e62a6b750ee.png

8 answers to this question

can you share link to form on your site?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

I'd like to know how to do this as well, I have a long contact form, more of an application. I'd like to format it to be 2-columns.

10 minutes ago, StudioRhodes said:

@tuanphan any solution for this? I would like 2 columns for my form.

studiorhodes.net

password: services

where form?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

@tuanphan on the contact page. There are 2 columns for the first and last name which happens automatically but I would like to have the email & address sections continue in the 2 column format

On 7/26/2020 at 4:51 PM, StudioRhodes said:

@tuanphan on the contact page. There are 2 columns for the first and last name which happens automatically but I would like to have the email & address sections continue in the 2 column format

Add to Home > Design > CUstom CSS

/* contact page form block 2 columns */
@media screen and (min-width:768px) {
div#page-section-5f07395227b2617951b252a0 {
.form-item.field.email {
    float: left;
    width: 49%;
    margin-right: 2%;
}
.form-item.field.email+div {
}
}
}

Hey @tuanphan thanks for all your amazing answers!

I'm finishing a site in Brine family and this piece of code didn't work. My client wants the name and e-mail to be side by side Can you give me a light on this matter?

The link is https://clarita.squarespace.com/contato and password: velas2020

In this same form I'm trying to exchange the day for the month - since I'm in Brazil - but the code I found is not responsive 😞

Would you give me a hand? Thanks in advance!!

Bia

On 7/29/2020 at 11:23 AM, bia.tabosa said:

Hey @tuanphan thanks for all your amazing answers!

I'm finishing a site in Brine family and this piece of code didn't work. My client wants the name and e-mail to be side by side Can you give me a light on this matter?

The link is https://clarita.squarespace.com/contato and password: velas2020

In this same form I'm trying to exchange the day for the month - since I'm in Brazil - but the code I found is not responsive 😞

Would you give me a hand? Thanks in advance!!

Bia

Add Code Block under Form > paste this code

<style>
  @media screen and (min-width:641px) {
  .field-list>div:nth-child(-n+2) {
    padding-right: 1%;
}
  }
</style>