Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
rmin

Change image size in Mark Novo template 7.1

Hi I am trying to change the image size of the first image/header image for each project. Trying to scale the image down to same size as the rest of the project images as seen in attachment 002.jpg. Also there seems to be a colour overlay on the top image, can this be removed? Thanks in advance.

001.jpg

002.jpg

You can use custom code. But first you should share link to your site.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

3 hours ago, rmin said:

Hi Tuanphan,

https://guitar-rust-l3gp.squarespace.com

pass: designer

Thanks

SS 7.1? I think it has option to change image to fullwidth or no fullwidth?

Overlay image: banner image or which image?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

8 hours ago, tuanphan said:

SS 7.1? I think it has option to change image to fullwidth or no fullwidth?

Overlay image: banner image or which image?

There is an option to change the height of the full bleed image but cant see anything for width.

I was able to turn off the overlay colour on the very first image on all projects (the full width bleed image)

.view-item article section:first-child .section-background {
    left: 3vw;
    right: 3vw;
}

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, tuanphan said:

.view-item article section:first-child .section-background {
    left: 3vw;
    right: 3vw;
}

Thanks Tuanphan, that worked. Though is there a way to now make the gap smaller? I have already changed it to smaller in the options but cant close the gap any futher. In the attached image Im trying to acheive the right hand side.

gap.jpg

Edited by rmin

On 1/6/2020 at 10:47 AM, rmin said:

Thanks Tuanphan, that worked. Though is there a way to now make the gap smaller? I have already changed it to smaller in the options but cant close the gap any futher. In the attached image Im trying to acheive the right hand side.

Have you fixed it yet?