Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Squarespace Vs. Custom Build (need a booking engine)

Hi All,

Looking for some advice on Squarespace's capabilities versus building a custom website. I need a site that allows users to reserve desk space in multiple shared office spaces. (think booking tables at different restaurants) I'm looking over templates and getting the impression Squarespace is more oriented to small business. Am I wrong? Is there a template that will allow users to select a location and book time in that location? I imagine this requires some custom work, but I'd like to get as much out of the box as possible.

Thanks everyone! Really appreciate any help. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Acuity is now part of Squarespace. See Adding online booking to your site for details of the scheduling facilities that are included.

Edited by paul2009

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007.