Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
cpotisch

Can't click on Search icon

The search icon in the nav bar isn't working for me (I'm using Impact). Nothing registers when I hover over it or try to click it. The search bar does work when I set the style to "underlined," but I only want the icon.

Any ideas?
Thanks.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Can you share link to your site?

twilightrail.com

Password is "cat"

Edited by cpotisch

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Can you share link to your site?

Actually, on second inspection, the button does work, just in one very tiny corner (much smaller than the icon).

Edited by cpotisch

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, cpotisch said:

Actually, on second inspection, the button does work, just in one very tiny corner (much smaller than the icon).

Your old comment: We help here for free and don't get anything (I am not a Squarespace employee). So no one is constantly online on the forum to help out for free.
so from the time a comment asks to share url to the answer there will be a delay, depending on the complexity of the question.

I checked and discovered the Button overlap on the Icon (I mean the code structure, 1-2 hours after you share the url), I did a quick check and didn't find the cause, so I intend to take a closer look at the end of the day).

Edited by tuanphan

COVID-19: Free priority support for all users (29/03 - 30/04). You can tag me (@tuanphan) or send to my email.

With paid support, see here

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Your old comment: We help here for free and don't get anything (I am not a Squarespace employee). So no one is constantly online on the forum to help out for free.
so from the time a comment asks to share url to the answer there will be a delay, depending on the complexity of the question.

I checked and discovered the Button overlap on the Icon (I mean the code structure, 1-2 hours after you share the url), I did a quick check and didn't find the cause, so I intend to take a closer look at the end of the day).

Yeah, I realized the old version came off differently (ruder) than how I meant it, so I apologize. I was trying to ask what sort of information I could provide in the first place so that we could avoid the back and forth. I don't mean to impose, and thanks so much for your help.

Edited by cpotisch

add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.Header-nav--secondary a {
    margin: 0 !important;
}
nav.Header-nav.Header-nav--secondary {
    margin-left: 40px;
    margin-right: 40px;
}

COVID-19: Free priority support for all users (29/03 - 30/04). You can tag me (@tuanphan) or send to my email.

With paid support, see here

27 minutes ago, tuanphan said:

add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.Header-nav--secondary a {
    margin: 0 !important;
}
nav.Header-nav.Header-nav--secondary {
    margin-left: 40px;
    margin-right: 40px;
}

Wow, works great. Thanks again!