Can't click on Search icon

• Replies 7
  • Views 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, cpotisch said:

Actually, on second inspection, the button does work, just in one very tiny corner (much smaller than the icon).

Your old comment: We help here for free and don't get anything (I am not a Squarespace employee). So no one is constantly online on the forum to help out for free.
so from the time a comment asks to share url to the answer there will be a delay, depending on the complexity of the question.

I checked and discovered the Button overlap on the Icon (I mean the code structure, 1-2 hours after you share the url), I did a quick check and didn't find the cause, so I intend to take a closer look at the end of the day).

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

15 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Your old comment: We help here for free and don't get anything (I am not a Squarespace employee). So no one is constantly online on the forum to help out for free.
so from the time a comment asks to share url to the answer there will be a delay, depending on the complexity of the question.

I checked and discovered the Button overlap on the Icon (I mean the code structure, 1-2 hours after you share the url), I did a quick check and didn't find the cause, so I intend to take a closer look at the end of the day).

Yeah, I realized the old version came off differently (ruder) than how I meant it, so I apologize. I was trying to ask what sort of information I could provide in the first place so that we could avoid the back and forth. I don't mean to impose, and thanks so much for your help.

Archived