Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Saghar

How to use different site headers on different pages on 7.1?

Hi! I'm very new with Squarespace and I have found it quite easier to work with 7.1 version. I have a personal blog, I have built a home page, and the blog separately. I would really like to use to a different (or at least a different logo) on the blog page and each blog post. Is there a possibility of doing it with CSS? I'm not code-savvy at all, so I'd appreciate anyone's help. 

With Logo, you can use custom CSS or jQuery/JavaScript to change logo

With Navigation, you can put all items to Main Navigation, then use CSS to hide homepage items on Blog page/post, and hide blog items on Homepage

If you can share link to homepage and blog page/post, we can take a look.

COVID-19Free priority support for all users (29/03 - 30/04). You can tag me (@tuanphan) or send to my email.

With paid support, see here

Thanks so much for the answer! The new site isn't up yet, I'm working on it and I'll have to transfer the domain, so I guess I can't share the link?

Could you give me the CSS that you would use for this? I think only changing the logo image for the blog and posts would be great.

Thank you very much for the help

Posted (edited)

See my signature to know share url.

If you can't share url, difficult to give exactly code, and you won't even get an answer

To change Logo, i always use this code

<script>
  $(".scrollNav img").attr("src", "https://beaverhero.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/trees-3464777_640-min.jpg")
</script>

Edited by tuanphan

COVID-19Free priority support for all users (29/03 - 30/04). You can tag me (@tuanphan) or send to my email.

With paid support, see here