How to use different site headers on different pages on 7.1?

Hi! I'm very new with Squarespace and I have found it quite easier to work with 7.1 version. I have a personal blog, I have built a home page, and the blog separately. I would really like to use to a different (or at least a different logo) on the blog page and each blog post. Is there a possibility of doing it with CSS? I'm not code-savvy at all, so I'd appreciate anyone's help. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Logo, you can use custom CSS or jQuery/JavaScript to change logo

With Navigation, you can put all items to Main Navigation, then use CSS to hide homepage items on Blog page/post, and hide blog items on Homepage

If you can share link to homepage and blog page/post, we can take a look.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Thanks so much for the answer! The new site isn't up yet, I'm working on it and I'll have to transfer the domain, so I guess I can't share the link?

Could you give me the CSS that you would use for this? I think only changing the logo image for the blog and posts would be great.

Thank you very much for the help

See my signature to know share url.

If you can't share url, difficult to give exactly code, and you won't even get an answer

To change Logo, i always use this code

<script>
  $(".scrollNav img").attr("src", "https://beaverhero.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/trees-3464777_640-min.jpg")
</script>

Edited by tuanphan

Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

• 1 year later...
On 1/11/2021 at 3:42 AM, LYDIAPALESCHI said:

I've managed to remove the logo from the home page site header on desktop using the code below. However, it's still showing on mobile. How can I remove it from both, please? 

}
.homepage .header-title-logo {
  display: none!important;
}

Can you share site url? We can check easier

Or send to forum message

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2021 at 12:57 AM, lydialsp said:

stozzys.com/read-stories

Use this new code

/* remove homepage logo */
.homepage .header-title-logo, homepage .header-mobile-logo img {
  display: none!important;
}

Or send to forum message

• 6 months later...

Hi! 

I miss what would be an easy function that would be to choose wheather a header is visible or not on a specific page. 

The reason for this if because im doing a landingpage google-ad-based and i dont want the header to appear in the landingpage. 

Maybe i missed something that already is doable? 

@sanderino

If you are using v7.1, SS removed the cover page which are in v7.0.

What you want to do is doable with custom CSS. There have been several posts covering how to do what you want.

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password is not a security breach. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

Please read the documentation at the link provided on how to share a link to your site to understand how it works. A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as best , and see my profile. Thanks for your support!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, StudioAlPonte said:

I'm having the same issue and don't know enough of CSS to modify it for my page.

here's the "landing page" that I would like not have a header (or a footer)

studioalponte.com/welcome

Appreciate anyone able to help!

It looks like you figured it out?

Or send to forum message

• 7 months later...
14 hours ago, 84372193095432-13 said:

Hi, I'd like to have a custom navigation for one of the pages on my site. And i'd also like to make it a sticky header just on that page. Is that possible? It seems like you said there was a way to show/hide navigation items on certain pages?

Can you share link to a page & desired custom navigation layout? We can check easier

Or send to forum message