Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How to change variant drop-down style

My site- motocrane.com is generally comprised of dark banners with white Body Text.
However, the product variant drop-downs have a white background, so the white body text is not readable.

How do I change my product variant text to black without affecting the rest of the site style?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see product page. Can you share link to variant dropdowns?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

7 hours ago, moaiz95 said:

By using the following code you can change varient

/* -- code to change variant drop-down color, dark grey version -- */
.template-product .single-option-selector, .single-option-selector-product {
  background-color:#999999; 
  color:#ffffff;
}
/* - end - */

I am moiz from vidmate app download where you can download youtube videos on your android phone.

Can you explain how to do this on the page: https://www.motocrane.com/heavylift

11 hours ago, zacharynelson said:

Can you explain how to do this on the page: https://www.motocrane.com/heavylift

It is spam comment. Squarepace has no .template-product...code.

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

body#collection-5e0d56dfa5b0832cb7a43916 .variant-select-wrapper * {
    color: black;
}

Edited by tuanphan

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/30/2020 at 9:34 AM, zacharynelson said:

Hello,

I am now having the opposite problem on a new page (https://www.motocrane.com/compactcontroller) I've created with a white background.

The Product Block sits on a white background, but the text is illegible because of the Style.

How can I fix the problem on this page so that the text is black, and the "Add to Cart" button has a black background with white text?

Answered your email

• 4 months later...

Hi! If anyone can help we are trying to edit the variant drop-down button. We want to make the "Select Item Box" Smaller and have the "Quantities Box" bigger (these would be the 1 Bag, 3 Bags and 10 Bags in the dropdown". Here is our website: enjoysnacks.com. Here is also a specific product page with the variants: https://www.enjoysnacks.com/shop/candies/sour-lychee. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

On 6/12/2020 at 4:52 AM, galangster said:

Hi! If anyone can help we are trying to edit the variant drop-down button. We want to make the "Select Item Box" Smaller and have the "Quantities Box" bigger (these would be the 1 Bag, 3 Bags and 10 Bags in the dropdown". Here is our website: enjoysnacks.com. Here is also a specific product page with the variants: https://www.enjoysnacks.com/shop/candies/sour-lychee. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

.variant-select-wrapper {
    padding-top: 5px !important;
    padding-bottom: 5px !important;
}
.variant-select-wrapper option {
    font-size: 30px;
}

On 6/13/2020 at 11:49 PM, tuanphan said:

.variant-select-wrapper {
    padding-top: 5px !important;
    padding-bottom: 5px !important;
}
.variant-select-wrapper option {
    font-size: 30px;
}

@tuanphan Thank you for this, it worked perfectly! One last question, is there a way to add padding to the option drop down (which would be the 1 Bag, 3 Bags and 10 Bags option). They are a little close together when we increase the font size.

On 6/16/2020 at 2:58 AM, galangster said:

@tuanphan Thank you for this, it worked perfectly! One last question, is there a way to add padding to the option drop down (which would be the 1 Bag, 3 Bags and 10 Bags option). They are a little close together when we increase the font size.

Hi. Sorry for the late reply. Have you solved yet?

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, TOCCO said:

Can you please help me? 

I want to change the color of these variant boxes. I also want the text to be above the boxes instead of inside.
Thank you

2020-08-21_13-13-22.png

Can you share link to product in screenshot?

• 1 month later...