Intro Block on Blog page + Custom Colors for Blog Categories

Hi there,

I'm making some tweaks to a friend's site and am trying to make it so that there's an introductory statement on the main blog page but not necessarily on all the linked pages associated with that main page. It's a bit hard to explain so please look at the link below. Essentially, I want the block titled "What is Thought Leadership?" to live only on the ALL page under Thought Leadership in the nav. But, as of right now, it lives on all the other pages under Thought Leadership as well. This means that when a user clicks through from one page to another within Thought Leadership, it's not clear that they're on a new page b/c they all look the same at first glance. Does anyone know how to achieve this?

https://lesliegainesross.squarespace.com/thought-leadership-1

password: leslie

As a way to help distinguish between the pages, I thought I could customize the colors of the Categories listed under each article's title on the ALL page. So Reputation Recovery under that first article ("Reputation Recovery: 12 Steps...") on the ALL page would be one color and then CEO Reputation under the second article ("The CEO Premium...") would be another. Any advice on how to accomplish this?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Emma

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived