Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

I'm here out of desperation as I've wasted hours messing about with overcomplicated gallery options.

I simply want my images within a gallery page to have a horizontal scroll, not vertical. (Not a carousel slideshow, where one image at a time is visible and responsive features are used).

I haven't been able to find a way of searching SS templates by the availability of a horizontal scroll for image content. Templates like 'Ishimoto' offer no adjustment to image padding.

A good example would be the 'Horizon' themes by Format - basic code, uncomplicated clean look. A perfect example on a functioning website would be: https://www.the7thmember.xyz/

I feel like I'm missing something that should be really easy to find, but Gallery Blocks and Gallery Pages are both lacking a basic 'I want it going sideways' option.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Big thanks.

@RWOLFE Can you provide us with a working link to a Gallery Page/Gallery Block on your site where you want to achieve this?

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm usually booked six weeks in advance for jobs longer than an hour.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need