Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
IvanOB

how to remove previous and next project links from version 7.1 portfolio

Question

Hi first time using Squarespace to set up my photography website. I'm not familiar with coding so need some help with removing the < previous project and next project > links that show at the end of the gallery block as below. I can't select the links whilst in edit to delete.

image.png.0c166939a9b28e6eef580ad42fe1397f.png

When i inspect the page coding it looks like the code below controls this section as it entire line (i.e. arrows and words) are removed from the squarespace page when i delete the html code, but reappears when i exit editing. Can anyone help with a code i can insert into the specific pages that i would like to use portfolios in?

<section class="item-pagination item-pagination--prev-next" data-collection-type="portfolio-grid-basic" data-controller="ItemPagination" data-controllers-bound="ItemPagination" id="yui_3_17_2_1_1577582297708_1767">

<a href="/portfolio/project-one-lx24m" class="item-pagination-link item-pagination-link--prev" id="yui_3_17_2_1_1577582297708_1766">
      <div class="item-pagination-icon icon icon--stroke">
        <svg class="caret-left-icon--small" viewBox="0 0 9 16">
          <polyline fill="none" stroke-miterlimit="10" points="7.3,14.7 2.5,8 7.3,1.2"></polyline>
        </svg>
      </div>
      <span class="pagination-title-wrapper" id="yui_3_17_2_1_1577582297708_1765">
        <div class="item-pagination-prev-next">Previous</div>
        <h2 class="item-pagination-title" id="yui_3_17_2_1_1577582297708_1764">Project One</h2>
      </span>
    </a>

<a href="/portfolio/project-three-xswdx" class="item-pagination-link item-pagination-link--next">
      <div class="pagination-title-wrapper">
        <div class="item-pagination-prev-next">Next</div>
        <h2 class="item-pagination-title">Project Three</h2>
      </div>
      <div class="item-pagination-icon icon icon--stroke">
        <svg class="caret-right-icon--small" viewBox="0 0 9 16">
          <polyline fill="none" stroke-miterlimit="10" points="1.6,1.2 6.5,7.9 1.6,14.7"></polyline>
        </svg>
      </div>
    </a>

thanks

2 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, tuanphan said:

add to Page Settings > Advanced > Header

<style>
  .item-pagination {display: none !important;}
</style>

Thanks very much that worked perfectly