Playlist functionality/audio blocks

Hi there,

Ive been building websites for bands in Bandzoogle but I have someone needing some audio added to their Squarespace site that another designer made for them. TBH I kinda hate the builder and support at Bandzoogle but I'm feeling REAL let down by the squarespace audio options. Like, I get to add a single track!? or I have to create a whole page dedicated to an album? Um, no. Is squarespace completely clueless as to what musicians need or what? At any rate. Is there any kind of CSS option for a multi-track player that I don't have to make my musician bump up to a business plan to use?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm facing the same problem.  With five albums and more than 30 compositions this is proving difficult.  I came to squarespace because I'd Understood there to be a way of sharing music without having to pay for a 3-party service like Soundcloud.  Now I'm here and I've found out that they have phased out album pages entirely!  I'm not sure what I'm going to do and I'm NOT happy about it.

Archived