Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How to get rid of the shipping info for service's on "order confirmed" email

Posh

I am selling services, not physical products. How do I get rid of the shipping information on the automatic order confirmation email? I created all of my services, as services and not products and the shipping info is still popping up on the email order confirmation. Does anyone know how to get rid of this? 

order.jpg

If you have added physical products, you cannot remove 'shipping address' or the 'shipping and handling' line. The following article explains which elements you can customise: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/205811258

To avoid seeing shipping information on service orders, ensure all the products have been added as Service products. 

Edited by paul2009

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Has there been any progress on this front?  We have curb-side pick-up during COVID, and including a shipping address is bound to cause insane amounts of confusion among our clients.  While you're at it, it would be great to eliminate the necessity of filling in the shipping address at all at checkout.  

1 hour ago, JenSj said:

While you're at it, it would be great to eliminate the necessity of filling in the shipping address at all at checkout.

If you don't ship any of your products, you can avoid a shipping address by adding 'Service' products instead of Physical products. For more information, see: 

Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

• 5 months later...
20 minutes ago, Realtyphotohaus said:

All my products are set up as services and I still can't get rid of shipping info on customer notification emails. 

Please provide a link to the site so that we can take a look. 

• What 'shipping info' is appearing?
  • Do you know if you are using the old or new notifications?