• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
ManonLarrieu

Custom code to unveal boxes

Question

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. I am using that week to reshape my website. I have found & bought a lot of custom designs already. While shopping, I spotted this feature on several websites ( e.g Squaremuse.com ) : On desktop, when the mouse hoover the title, it unveils a box. I am just obsess with it, I can't find any shop selling it. Does someone have an idea where I could buy that custom CSS ? I already went through Squaremuse shop without success …

Thanks !
Manon

Screen Shot 2019-12-27 at 15.57.07.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-27 at 15.57.14.png

4 answers to this question

Can you share link to example in screenshot?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

3 minutes ago, ManonLarrieu said:

Yes first page of https://squaremuse.com/  🙂

They used Code Block + HTML/CSS/JavaScript

If no one has sent a reply until tomorrow, I'll give it a try. Midnight here. 😂

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.