custom code for cover page

Hey guys, I am building my site at the moment and I currently have a full photo cover page with just my photography name in the top left corner. I would like my viewers to be able to click on this title which will take them into my portfolio page. I am no computer savvy and I'm told I need to enter some sort of custom code to archive this result. Can any provide some assistance in how I would do this.

I have attached a screen shot of my cover page to better explain this.

https://www.diaryoftooky.com/

Appreciate any advice you can offer.

cover page title.png

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct the title is not a link- I am trying to make it a link, which is why I am on this forum. Ignore the font and layout of the title for now ,as its not completed yet. I am simply try to link my cover page with my portfolio page. However I don't want a rectangular outline like some of the cover page templates offer on square space  .  So I have been told that I may need to use custom code to link these pages .

On 12/23/2019 at 8:57 AM, diaryoftooky said:

Correct the title is not a link- I am trying to make it a link, which is why I am on this forum. Ignore the font and layout of the title for now ,as its not completed yet. I am simply try to link my cover page with my portfolio page. However I don't want a rectangular outline like some of the cover page templates offer on square space  .  So I have been told that I may need to use custom code to link these pages .

Hey, Have you resolved yet? Thought some ideas...

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived