Redirect add to cart button

I'm looking for some way to have a list of products from my store that someone puts in their cart to be send into an email.  So instead of checking out and paying, I want to have the 'cart' of items picked to become a list of items they are looking to be quoted on.  This is for rentals from my company and I don't want to advertise how much each rental is directly from my website so because of this I can't have a direct checkout area.  Thinking that if I could redirect the add to cart button on each product page so that it goes into some type of list in a contact form or something so that then it can be send over email to me so I can see what rentals someone is interested in and then send a proper quote.

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Squarespace Extension should do exactly what you need:

https://sf.digital/squarespace-product-wishlist

In the Examples section, you’ll find other rental companies using it.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 2 months later...

Hey there! 

On 12/22/2019 at 4:59 AM, paul2009 said:

This Squarespace Extension should do exactly what you need:

https://sf.digital/squarespace-product-wishlist

In the Examples section, you’ll find other rental companies using it.

@paul2009

I need help with this! We have a site in 7.0 and we needed to create products for inventory but we want the Add To Cart button to send us an email vs go to a checkout, how do we do this? We changed the button to say Request Info and just want someone to click on that button and a email window will popup and allow them to email us directly, or something like this, even redirect to a contact page. 

Thanks! 

• 2 months later...

Archived