Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Display Instagram as 3 columns in Mobile view

Does anyone know how to display the Instagram block as 3 columns in mobile view?

Our Instagram feed is reliant on 3 images being showed side by side, so when SS automatically converts it to 2 columns - it breaks the flow of it entirely.

Using the Brine Template - have attempted CSS code but it appears the block natively converts to 2 columns regardless.

Insta Mobile View_Current.JPG

Insta Mobile View_Desired.JPG

Edited by Creativore
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone know how to display the Instagram block as 3 columns in mobile view? Our Instagram feed is reliant on 3 images being showed side by side, so when SS automatically converts it to 2 col

Can you share link to your site?

Absolutely - but with your help! Thank you so much. 

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
On 12/20/2019 at 5:46 PM, tuanphan said:

Can you share link to your site?

Hey @tuanphan! I just saw your reply to @eclemons and adjusted the code to suit! It worked a treat mate. I was close before but was a little off in my css code. Thank you SOOOOO much. Legend!

6 hours ago, Creativore said:

Hey @tuanphan! I just saw your reply to @eclemons and adjusted the code to suit! It worked a treat mate. I was close before but was a little off in my css code. Thank you SOOOOO much. Legend!

So did you fix problem?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Asiya said:

Hi @tuanphan  need your hep with my instagram images. One one my instagram image(the last)  Gets overlap on mobile view. here is the url:

https://www.elliedunnecollective.com/

please help.

Thank you

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

/* Fix instagram mobile */
@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
.sqs-layout .sqs-gallery-design-grid-slide:nth-child(2n+1) {
    clear: left !important;
}
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

6 minutes ago, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

/* Fix instagram mobile */
@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
.sqs-layout .sqs-gallery-design-grid-slide:nth-child(2n+1) {
    clear: left !important;
}
}

Yes its working.  

Thank you so much:)