Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
queeroid

Add Multiple Tags?

I have standard tags I use for certain kinds of images, so I usually just copy and paste them all at once. For example:

tag,tags,tagging

With the most recent change Squarespace has made to index galleries, copying and pasting that into an image's tags will now add it as one single tag, rather than three separate tags.

Is this just a temporary bug? Or if not, is there a way around it? I've tried adding spaces after the commas, replacing the commas with tabs, and replacing them with line breaks, all to no avail. Adding the tags one by one seems to be the only option right now and it's really slowing me down, so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

screenshot191218.png

I, too, have this same question. I'm a photographer with a ton of images already on my site and I'm doing a bit of cleanup to organize my tags and categories. I find it a bit more than frustrating to have to type in each keyword one by one, and image by image. Any solution to this? Any workaround?

Please report issues like this to Squarespace Customer Care. You can reach out to them here

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm usually booked 4 - 6 weeks in advance for jobs longer than 2 hours.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need

**NEW** Our popular Enquiry Form ExtensionDate Picker Extension and Age Verification Extension are now Squarespace 7.1 compatible.