Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Invert navigation color on Banner Images (fairfield template)

tplazol

Question

Hey, 

I would like to invert the navigation color on Banner Images (.Index-page--has-image), so that when I scroll down the website the navigation changes color when it hits banner image sections.

here is my website : ventrus.fr

Thank's for your help

Edited by tplazol
  • Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Hi @tplazol,

On the pages where you'd like the logo inverted, try adding this code to the Page Settings > Advanced: Page Header Code Injection

<style>
.Header-branding-logo {
    -webkit-filter: invert(100%);
    filter: invert(100%);
  filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.BasicImage(invert='1');
  }
</style>

Hi @christyprice thank you so much for your quick reply :).

I'm looking to invert the primary navigation (on the right side of my website https://ventrus.fr) on banner image sections of my index page.

I changed the .Header-branding-logo to .Header-nav--primary and the navigation inverts only when you leave the index page and go to the specific page targeted.

But when you actually scroll through the index page, the navigation color stays the same throughout.

Thank you for your help.

Ah, sorry - I misread your original post and didn't realize there was a navigation going down the side. Offhand, I'm not sure how the nav would know when it's over a particular index section - that looks like it's custom code? I'd ask the original developer or perhaps someone else here can help you out.