Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Looking to remove or disable the add to cart button on the product page

Ns94

Hey I am trying to remove or disable the Add to Cart button on my product pages. I don’t want people purchasing through the Cart but I would like the convenience of being able to add and remove items through the product page. I tried using a custom css code but it doesn’t seem like it did anything. Wondering what others have done. 
thanks 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

/config/ is url for web owner. Please remove it when sharing link in the next time. Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS   .sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper { display: none !importa

Difficult to help without site url. Can you share link to product page on your site? @Ns94

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

On 12/17/2019 at 6:53 PM, tuanphan said:

Difficult to help without site url. Can you share link to product page on your site? @Ns94

Also this is the code I tried to use:

.sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper {
   display: none;
}

Edited by Ns94
5 hours ago, Ns94 said:

https://guppy-dory-xd76.squarespace.com/config/pages/5df40391b29aca197b88fd9c

Here is the link password = site

Also this is the code I tried to use:

display: none;
}

/config/ is url for web owner. Please remove it when sharing link in the next time.

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

display: none !important;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above.