Help making code block full-width!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People in the community generally need more information to be able to help. Please provide a working link to the page on your site.

Here are some top tips about posting the link: 

Try not to include anything after the .com, for example: mysite-name.squarespace.com. Don't include the /config/ link as this sends us to the admin page which we won't be able to access.

If the site is in a trial or is password-protected, please post the read-only site password. Without it, we can't see your site. More information can be found in this article: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206536837-Is-my-site-live-

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

1 hour ago, calehake said:

So sorry, I forgot the link to the site: http://antiochphxnew.squarespace.com

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

[data-section-id="5df8083f21d7c1442aed0b6a"] .content-wrapper {
    padding-left: 0 !important;
    padding-right: 0 !important;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

@tuanphan thank you! The code seems to only partially work. After putting it into the Custom CSS, the left margin is gone, but my page now shows a white margin when I scroll to the right. Before, it was full width without any ability to scroll right or left. Also, it is still not removing the padding below.

Thank you so much for your help! I've been trying everything to figure this out.

Screen Shot 2019-12-18 at 4.08.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-18 at 4.08.52 PM.png

• 2 months later...
19 minutes ago, KariLivs said:

Could you fix this by taking out the padding above and below with code? I don't know CSS and I'm looking for the same solution.

Anyone know how to achieve a full-width Instagram block in 7.1?

If you share link I can take a look. Or you can search on Forum. I solved 3-4 same questions here.

Or send to forum message

• 2 months later...
21 hours ago, Nikol- said:

Hi! I tried the code posted above and it did not work for my site https://www.easyorganizedliving.com/

Any suggestions as to why it isn't working?

Thanks so much for your help. 

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

footer#footer-sections>section:nth-child(1) .content-wrapper {
    padding-left: 0 !important;
    padding-right: 0 !important;
    max-width: 100%;
}

Or send to forum message

• 1 month later...

Archived