Invisible Navigation Button

We have a homepage with a video plaing in the background and our company Logo already in the centre, I'm trying to add an invisible button over the top that navigates to our main navigation page. Is it possible to add an invisible square button on top of this logo that navigates to the main page or a semi transparent box that only appears when hovered over so that it doesn't obscure the video?

Edit: To complicate things a bit the page I'm trying to add the button to is a cover page which seems to be more problematic to amend using CSS, any advice on the best option for creating the page described would be much appreciated whether that means amending the current cover page we have or remaking the cover page to replicate the basic cover page. In the end we want to have the homepage of the site be just an automaticlly playing full page video that loops with nothing else except a discrete button in the middle navigating to the full website.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/17/2019 at 6:24 PM, OOU123 said:

Thanks for the relpy @tuanphan our website is https://www.weacceptyou.com/

The website is live so the changes I've been working on aren't currently reflected.

Have you solved yet?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 5 months later...
On 12/17/2019 at 6:24 AM, OOU123 said:

Thanks for the relpy @tuanphan our website is https://www.weacceptyou.com/

The website is live so the changes I've been working on aren't currently reflected.

Hi @OOU123 I went to your website and saw you were able to add the invisible navigation to your landing page! It's great! I was wondering if you could let me know what CSS coding you did to make that work? Thanks!

On 6/18/2020 at 11:47 PM, CharlotteNoted said:

Hi @OOU123 I went to your website and saw you were able to add the invisible navigation to your landing page! It's great! I was wondering if you could let me know what CSS coding you did to make that work? Thanks!

If you still haven't resolved yet, you can share link to your site, we can take a look

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived