• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
bureau_sort

links in text and footer

Question

Hi there,

is there any way tho css customize the links in text (except menu) and footer? ... wich overrides the original style???

Jan*

Edited by bureau_sort

5 answers to this question

Hi @bureau_sort,

Could you please share a link to your site with examples of which links you'd like to change? That way someone can help you out with the correct code for your template.

Hi @bureau_sort,

What sort of customization do you want to do? In Design > Site Styles you can change the body link color (under CONTENT: COLORS > Links) and footer link color (under FOOTER CONTENT: COLORS > Links). If there are other customizations other than color, let us know what you'd like to do and someone will be able to provide the code.

Hi again,

thank you for your answer. The color in the Design style changes only the link unvistied.

I want to change the color in the body and footer when you hover (active) and I want to change the thickness of the underline.

Do you have an idea how to change it?

Best, Jan*

2 hours ago, bureau_sort said:

Hi again,

thank you for your answer. The color in the Design style changes only the link unvistied.

I want to change the color in the body and footer when you hover (active) and I want to change the thickness of the underline.

Do you have an idea how to change it?

Best, Jan*

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

footer.Footer a:hover {
    color: red;
}
footer.Footer a:active {
    color: green;
}
footer.Footer a {
    border-width: 5px;
}
section.Main-content a:hover {
    color: violet;
}
section.Main-content a:active {
    color: yellow;
}

COVID-19Free priority support for all users (29/03 - 30/04). You can tag me (@tuanphan) or send to my email.

With paid support, see here

How to Setup Password & Share URL | 120+ SS 7.1 code