NorthernGoose

Question

• Answers 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

23 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, McKenzieDesign said:

I also have this question. Image on mobile appears pixelated as well.

Can you share link to your site?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

2 minutes ago, McKenzieDesign said:

You want to reduce image width?

Your site is private. Please setup password & share url. View my signature if you dont know how to.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

5 minutes ago, McKenzieDesign said:

Yes. I want the image to remain proportional when viewed on mobile, instead of expanding to the width of the mobile screen. Another example on the Contact page.

https://mckenzieadkinsdesign.squarespace.com

pw: password123

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:640px) {
div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1576512899628_6107 .image-block-wrapper img {
    max-width: 50%;
    height: auto !important;
}
}

18 minutes ago, McKenzieDesign said:

Any help on this would be appreciated! Thanks

Remove the code I sent yesterday. And add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:640px) {
/* Image contact page */
div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1576514450944_4918 .image-block-wrapper {
    margin: 0 auto;
}
div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1576514450944_4918 .image-block-wrapper img {
}
/* Image Footer */
div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1576512899628_6107 .image-block-wrapper {
    margin: 0 auto;
}
div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1576512899628_6107 .image-block-wrapper img {
}

}

I also have this question for my site. I have a headline banner and it doesn't adjust the size to fit on mobile. How do I accomplish this? Do i need to send my URL as well? 

18 hours ago, ForwardMile said:

I also have this question for my site. I have a headline banner and it doesn't adjust the size to fit on mobile. How do I accomplish this? Do i need to send my URL as well? 

If you share site url, we can check easier.

On 8/11/2020 at 2:44 AM, ForwardMile said:

Forwardmile.co

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
.homepage #page section:first-child {
    min-height: 20vh !important;
    height: 35vh;
}
}

7 hours ago, tuanphan said:

}
}

THANK YOU!

On 8/12/2020 at 6:07 PM, tuanphan said:

}
}

Hi, @tuanphan  I need help with my mobile banner. its cropping on mobile. please help.

here's the url:

Patientorator.com

Thanks in advance! 

17 hours ago, Asiya said:

Hi, @tuanphan  I need help with my mobile banner. its cropping on mobile. please help.

here's the url:

Patientorator.com

Thanks in advance! 

Look fine here. Did you solve?

I also have this question for my site. I have a headline banner and it doesn't adjust the size to fit on mobile. How do I accomplish this? My url is fromyourmuse.com and I'm trying to fix the image on my About page

17 hours ago, hboss22 said:

I also have this question for my site. I have a headline banner and it doesn't adjust the size to fit on mobile. How do I accomplish this? My url is fromyourmuse.com and I'm trying to fix the image on my About page

Hi. Which banner? Can you take a screenshot? We can check easier.